Ready for Halloween

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's Ellie -

28-09-07_1640.jpg

Ellies pretty good when you sit her, she usually stays there, but as for catching her in the yard thats different (picture crazy lady running around with a prawn net) :wink: .

lol Relle, my friend uses a butterfly net when she has to catch a hard
one. My bunnies aren't used to being caught, so I can get them really easy! I just sit on the floor with them normally. I am going to find the etsy site that makes bunny hats and scarfs, it is really cute. I will post it for you.

edit

look through the rest of the clothes, there are dresses and even fairy wings!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/60681089/la ... y-in-white

Hazel said:
Ahhh! So cute! :D

Who would want to make earrings out of bunny poop? More importantly, who woud want to wear them? :shock:

Cute etsy stuff, but not the bunny poo, although I do have a use for it. A lady at my drumming class is very happy to receive a bag of poo every week as she uses it on her bonsai. Its the right size and great fertilizer. Mmm, might have to start selling it by the bag out the front, be it very small bags :lol: .

You should start to sell it. I would think it would be like chicken manure which is highly recommended as a fertilizer.

Hehehe, cute Elly.

I didn't have to chase Jefferson when he got older, he would follow me around and if I locked him out of the house, he would scratch on the door to be let in. :wink:

Bubbles Galore said:
Hehehe, cute Elly.

I didn't have to chase Jefferson when he got older, he would follow me around and if I locked him out of the house, he would scratch on the door to be let in. :wink:

They are all so different aren't they Jenny, we had Phantom (castor rex) who was like that, he was a house bunny and was very dog like. Ellie has mellowed now she is older, when they are teenagers you have no chance.

My friend had someone she gave her bunny poop to for their garden! I use wood stove pellets for my litter, so it is basically sawdust, poop and urine. The urine is high in ammonia though. I always wondered if that would be good for plants. I think it would be great compost. :D

Happy Halloween to everyone today. Watch out for those trick or treaters. I took some homemade bikkies of bats and ghosts to my drumming class today and only brought one home ,so they must have liked them and had my bat earrings on - no, not old bat :lol: .

Yep, she only buys her accessories in that colour :lol: - she has two pillows in purple and loves them.

Latest posts

Back