Please give me feedback on my Blog

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His user name has been changed and all other references to the name through out this forum have been expunged, save this thread.

Great idea! Nice blog with beautiful background and simple design. The details are really awesome and excellent, font style seems to be nice and keep update your blog information with more related pictures and amazing videos. I hope this would greatly helpful. Thanks for sharing.

spammy links deleted - the mod team

MorganNick said:
Great idea! Nice blog with beautiful background and simple design. The details are really awesome and excellent, font style seems to be nice and keep update your blog information with more related pictures and amazing videos. I hope this would greatly helpful. Thanks for sharing.

When did you look at this blog? The link was removed awhile back.

There's a link Hazel on the first page of this thread, a few posts down.

Its all too weird for me. I feel creeped out to tell you the truth. Just goes to show you always need to be very careful on forums.

I didn't see that one. I just noticed the link he had posted had been removed.

My bad! But I'm so upset by this situation. I read a little about what happened and had to stop.

Same Hazel. I had to just stop looking. Today is the first time I saw this thread.
Surely its not the same person.
Seems he's stopped posting on the soap forums though.
Does anyone know from IP address's etc if its the same person???

I don't know but it's hard to believe that someone else has the same name and was posting it repeatedly on numerous and varied forums. I do know he's disappeared from the other forum, too.

Latest posts

Back