Pizza Delivery, Hubby Doing Housework...Finally Getting Well

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busymammaof3

Reaction score
What more could a woman ask for, right :?: :!: :lol:

I've been in bed with a bad case of the flu since last week. Today's the 1st day I was actually well enough to get out of bed (besides the mandatory reasons LOL).

Had a 105 temp at the peak of it all. Lots of fun!

My husband works for Halliburton as a cement operator. It's an on-call job. He took off Friday when I got real bad. And has turned down three out of town "jobs" this weekend...just to take care of me, our three young ones and the house. AND my 2 yr. old niece I was babysitting regularly!
That, our black lab, 2 hyper, tabby cats and my mother's shitzu (she's out of state)...a huge load to bear...especially for a guy who's normally at work while I take care of it all!

He's vacumming up after he finished grooming the shitzu and getting our 3 kid in bed. So, I ordered us the new panoramous pizza with the chocolate bread sticks and chocolate dipping sauce...(he LOVES pizza hut)...as a nice gesture.

I know....I know...I am blessed! :D

PS
Hope it doesn't sound like I'm bragging too much. Not the type.
Just feeling blessed AND bored...been in bed for 3 days...and about all I can do is prop my head up and type. LOL

s

hi there!

i feel pretty blessed too with a DH. he does a lot of nice things for me around the house-AND makes the BEST meatloaf!

when i get off the road and come home the house is always neat and he even has my favorite candles burning.

when i spoke with him tonight, he had spent most of the day working on the pipes under the house. the kitchen sink would back up when the washer cycled and drained. after 3 trips to the hardware store he got it fixed.

Aww How sweet! I've always wanted to be a truck driver. Sounds funny...if you saw me in person. LOL But I love to travel. My grandfather had a trucking business when I was a baby. My dad and uncle were doing that sort of thing for a time. But you are away sometimes for long periods. I bet it makes coming home to your DH that much sweeter. :D

Hittin' Tha Sack

Think I'm finally gonna hit the sack. Hubby's done with everything and I'm finally starting to feel a little better and actually up to a movie and snugglin' with my honey. :D Hope you get some more work soon...but then again...hope you get to be with your honey soon. :wink:
Nite! Nite!
Erin Marie

Erin, so sorry you are so sick :(

I'm sending lots of Healing Mojo your way. Get better soon :)

And Bravo on the Hubby :wink:

Deda said:
Erin, so sorry you are so sick :(

I'm sending lots of Healing Mojo your way. Get better soon :)

And Bravo on the Hubby :wink:

Aww, Thanks Deda! Today's my birthday and I am finally starting to feel better! Good timing. I hate being sick on my birthday. But I'll take progress anyday! Hopefully by the time we leave for our trip to Arkansas...I'll be completely over it.

Happy Birthday busymammaof3!! Glad you are feeling better!

Digit

Erin! Feeling better is a great Birthday present!

Happy Birthday! - one day late :oops:

digit said:
Happy Birthday busymammaof3!! Glad you are feeling better!

Digit

Nobody throws a party quite like our Digit!

Thanks!

Aww! Thanks, Digit & Deda!

You guys are so sweet! I love the animations! Too cute! LOL

(((HUGS)))
Erin

Latest posts

Back