Peppermint layored cubes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NurseEmily

Reaction score
OK, after some fails with color and heat I finally got a grip, watched some SoapQueen and figured some work arounds for the powdered colorant I have (D&C Red 21 Lake Alum - which I hear may be safe for lip balm?).
Here I present a sophomoric and limited edition of peppermint cubes made with goat's milk melt & pour soap

petit.jpg

petit3.jpg

Love em. That effect with the red in the white in the top layer looks awesome and I love the layering. That shape looks nifty too. I have mould envy.

Those look fantastic, nurse! In love with them. What kind of molds were you using to get a top like that if you dont mind me asking?

Wow! These are wonderful!

Look so delicious! Want to pick a piece and eat it. Looks like a piece of creamy rich cake.

Great job nurse!

Very pretty! I love the shape. It looks like fudge to me... in fact it makes me want to get all stuff to make fudge tonight!

thank you for sharing, Nurse. it does make great tops.

If I may ask, how did you get the effect of the top? That is pretty neat! The spotted top in creamy white base,,????

Latest posts

Back