PEAK SALE

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered this morning, got 17 samplers and they've already sent me an email saying it's shipped. They rock!!

are there any you would recommend from the ones on sale? this will be my first peak order...

Favorites:
Cranberry Apple Marmalade & Warm Apple Pie are both fantastic!!!

The others I have are:
Mountain Pine smells just like a Xmas tree to me.
Amish Harvest kinda smells like cinnamon grahm crackers.
Strawberry Rhubarb is very strong and smells spot on.
Red current is super strong and reminds me of Rose so not sure why it's a holiday scent.
Apple Jack & Peel smells like apples and spice, very nice scent.
Creme Brulee is a sweet buttery vanilla maple type scent.

They are all nice fragrances so it will depend on what you're looking for. Peak has great scents and they always ship right away.
Just a note I have not soaped any of these, just got 1oz samples and have made soy tarts with them so I can't say how they behave in CP.

It's the Holiday Fragrance page.s :)

ETA- Use the code: HOTXMAS

pgnlady said:
Favorites:
Cranberry Apple Marmalade & Warm Apple Pie are both fantastic!!!

The others I have are:
Mountain Pine smells just like a Xmas tree to me.
Amish Harvest kinda smells like cinnamon grahm crackers.
Strawberry Rhubarb is very strong and smells spot on.
Red current is super strong and reminds me of Rose so not sure why it's a holiday scent.
Apple Jack & Peel smells like apples and spice, very nice scent.
Creme Brulee is a sweet buttery vanilla maple type scent.

They are all nice fragrances so it will depend on what you're looking for. Peak has great scents and they always ship right away.
Just a note I have not soaped any of these, just got 1oz samples and have made soy tarts with them so I can't say how they behave in CP.

I've used their Mountain Pine and Cranberry-Apple Marmalade in soap and they both smell great and soaped fine!
The Cranberry-Apple is also super strong :)

Oh man, I had to take advantage of this. I have:

Apple Jack & Peel
Creme Brulee
Mountain Pine
Vanilla Hazelnut
Caramel Apple

on the way to try. I can't wait. :D

Did a dummy order to find out postage and it works out dearer for the postage than the order :( , so I didn't order.

I adore amish harvest, the cran apple marm riced on me, but did turn out ok, I think this happened to someone else with this particular fo?

honor435 said:
I adore amish harvest, the cran apple marm riced on me, but did turn out ok, I think this happened to someone else with this particular fo?

Yes, I'm sorry, it was me, it was me- almost forgot about that.
Mine also turned out ok in the end, but it did make it sort of apple-saucey for a bit, though.
I did just use the Cran-Apple Marm again with my brother to make soap and it worked out fine for him. He added the FO to the cooled oils before adding the lye. That's what I do now too, since the ricing incident. I think Soapbuddy had mentioned it? and I just do that way every time now. I've never had it happen since. *knock on wood

Back