Painting my suede boots

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapy Gurl

Reaction score
I have a pair of UGG knock offs, don't think I could do this if I had paid $150 for them, that I am painting. Last year on Etsy I ran across a pair that was beautiful and very expensive. I tried to get someone I know to paint them who is an artist and it just didn't work out. So, for the artistically challenged, stencils!

I purchased some Jacquard metallic paint at JoAnns, already had the stencils and off I went. The paints are gold, bronze and olive green, all metallic. The first boot is sunflowers, there are 5 of them, the second boot, which I am still working on, is sunflowers and butterflies, all in the same colors. The boots are a cool cream color. I am loving the look. I am proud of myself for coming up with this one. The paint just follows the folds in the suede, no cracking. I am going to give them a good spray of scotch guard when I am done. I misplaced my camera some time ago, but if I can find it, I will post pics.

Latest posts

Back