Oops

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badger

Reaction score
I hate when I make my soap and forget to add the scent to it... I even weighed out the scent and had it setting aside. I was planning on doing an EO blend of cedarwood and amyris and I completely forgot to mix it in. One of these days I will remember everything...

You're still on M&P right? The beauty of of M&P is you can remelt it. Do you have colored parts? If so can you cut them off and melt them separately?

Yes, I colored it similar to the one I colored the last one I did (using the same dragon mold, did the dragons in white and the rest in color this time). I have thought about remelting but I wasn't sure about the coloring... hmm, I might do that tomorrow and see how it works out. Well, for now I am headed to bed and I will decide what to do with it tomorrow.

Nini Badger!

I a moff to do an M&P bar myself... still waiting for my stuff to come so I can make more CP soap. Sweet dreams!

Well, I cut the layer off and remelted the colored bits and added the scent to the mix this time :) They came out okay as far as looks are concerned, but I am glad I added the scent, as I really like it. The only think I might want is for it to be a bit stronger.

Latest posts

Back