Online tallow supplier

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have a restaurant supply store nearby, you can check there. Smart Foods, which became Cash and Carry, which became Chef’s Choice, has it in some locations.

If you have a restaurant supply store nearby, you can check there. Smart Foods, which became Cash and Carry, which became Chef’s Choice, has it in some locations.
I'll take another look, but I don't think I do. We are pretty far in the sticks!

The Chef's Choice website doesn't list tallow in OKC, and the other ones I found in OKC require an account to search their sites, so I stopped. I've been buying from the local TPC cash&carry store for a few years and I have never seen tallow in stock in my area, but I know that Soaper's Choice carries it and their delivery time is excellent.

If you will need any other oils soon, I'd suggest adding them to your cart and checking what the shipping is for more or less of your total order. I've found when I order 4 containers of oils rather than only one, the shipping per ounce or per pound goes down dramatically, which lowers my bottom line cost per ounce of oil, which is important to me, because I always count shipping into my bottom line cost.

The Chef's Choice website doesn't list tallow in OKC, and the other ones I found in OKC require an account to search their sites, so I stopped. I've been buying from the local TPC cash&carry store for a few years and I have never seen tallow in stock in my area, but I know that Soaper's Choice carries it and their delivery time is excellent.

If you will need any other oils soon, I'd suggest adding them to your cart and checking what the shipping is for more or less of your total order. I've found when I order 4 containers of oils rather than only one, the shipping per ounce or per pound goes down dramatically, which lowers my bottom line cost per ounce of oil, which is important to me, because I always count shipping into my bottom line cost.
Thank you for confirming the info on the OKC chef's choice, I wasn't sure if I just didn't know how to use it! I have been buying my other oils from Sam's club, so I'm not sure if it's worth ordering them and having to pay shipping, but I'll do some maths on it all.

Latest posts

Back