One Proud Mama

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have to brag a little. My son is a graphic designer and works at a sign shop where they also do vehicle wraps. He and the guys he works with entered a Spiderghini (Lamborghini) into the 2019 Wrap Like a King Comptetition, which is open to all sign/vehicle shops using specific materials. In case you didn't catch it in the video, the vehicle was white before they got their hands on it; it's a complete vehicle wrap. They won the 2019 Canadian championship with this vehicle. My eldest grandson also helped with the wrap. Working in the "biz" myself, I can't tell you how proud I am of my son and the team he works with.

20201009_121618.jpg

Here's a clip with the Lamborghini they wrapped. Pretty amazing!

I had no idea about car wrapping was anything more than a Geico advertising gimmick. They've raised it to an art form!
They have indeed. I work in a small shop and have seen how they do some of this. My son and the shop he works for regularly work on luxury cars like this. They have to be absolute perfectionists. One time, he and a co-worker even wrapped a Huey helicopter totally in pink for a movie. These guys really are artists.

I have to brag a little. My son is a graphic designer and works at a sign shop where they also do vehicle wraps. He and the guys he works with entered a Spiderghini (Lamborghini) into the 2019 Wrap Like a King Comptetition, which is open to all sign/vehicle shops using specific materials. In case you didn't catch it in the video, the vehicle was white before they got their hands on it; it's a complete vehicle wrap. They won the 2019 Canadian championship with this vehicle. My eldest grandson also helped with the wrap. Working in the "biz" myself, I can't tell you how proud I am of my son and the team he works with.

View attachment 50371

Here's a clip with the Lamborghini they wrapped. Pretty amazing!

Thats Great'

Latest posts

Back