Ohhh DeeAnnnnnaaaaa! Come out and play!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally wouldn't want PT as superfat, that stuff is hell to get off. And when you've got it on, your hands can still be sticky once you don't see any PT left. I'm imagining getting out of the shower and my clothes sticking to my body all over lol.

I personally wouldn't want PT as superfat, that stuff is hell to get off. And when you've got it on, your hands can still be sticky once you don't see any PT left. I'm imagining getting out of the shower and my clothes sticking to my body all over lol.

Must be a brand difference because mine was not sticky. Mine was very runny, like used car oil .. and now that I've said that I'm not sure I'd want to SF it either LOL!!!

Did you get it all over your hands? lol. Runny describes it as well, but when its on skin it doesn't want to just come off. Even after soap and water.

LOL yeah, it doesn't come off of anything easy. It's used to help grip baseball bats and stuff too. And have you ever tried to get pine sap off your car after parkng under a tree for just a few hours?

I have always wanted to try PT in a lotion, however. But it would only be a few percent of the total product. It would certainly allow the user to apply some PT to trouble spots without having to take a shower or bath.

this seems super complicated? What is the purpose?
I just ran across the idea of putting oils in AFTER the cook for SF. Why wouldnt I just add the 8% SF to the soap calc and put everything in together. Isnt that what the super fat section of the calculator is for?
Sorry if this seems daft, it just seems really excessive to me to use all this complicated math and measurements that seem pretty easy to mess up. :Kitten Love:

Latest posts

Back