Newbie, hopefully a maker/seller soon!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapJunkie

Reaction score
Hello all. :) I have been buying CP soap off etsy from various sellers for a little over a year and I've been seriously thinking of trying my hand at it in the next month or two. It would be nice to have a 'job' that is enjoyable for a change, although trust me.. I'm not delusional enough to think that it could be anything more than supplemental income for quite some time (if ever). I shared this information with my favorite seller and she recommended your forum as an excellent reference. :)

Looking forward to reading, learning and chatting with you all! And probably questioning you to death for a while.... :lol:

Great to have you and WELCOME! The best thing you can do is start at the end of the CP Soap forum and just read...and read...and read...

You believe how much you learn in just a short time!

:D Well, plan on reading, learning & questioning for at least 2 years before you'll be able to sell your soap.
Next to learning everything thre is to know about soap making and selling (be sure to carefully read the FDA website) you'll need to invest a couple of thousand dollars to get the experience you want and to start your business of in a decent way...
:p And even than it won't be profitable for a year or two.
You just have to love making soap; cause instead of a supplemental income it will make your wallet very empty :lol:

But anyway, welcome and enjoy yourself!

Latest posts

Back