New to You!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmk7765

Reaction score
Hello,

I joined a few days ago and already have found that this forum is jam-packed full of knowledgeable people that are willing to share with others.
For the past few years I've been reading about natural products have slowly incorporated them into my family's daily life. I make my own laundry soap and household cleaners. I made my first CP soap about 6 months ago and have done about 10-12 batches since.
I now have more soap around the house than I need and am thinking about marketing them locally. I've got to make my hobby earn it's own living!
With my horticulture background, I'm very interested in using plant qualities in my soaps. I've been collecting native wildflowers and herbs and drying them for future use. Anyone willing to discuss/share about infusions, I'd love to talk!

Hello! I'm new here, too, and very interested in add herbs and infusions in my soap. My frig is filled right now with nettles and calendula infusions as well as my first attempt at making rose water.

I noticed that you live in NE Ohio. So do I!! PM me and I can let you know where I live. Perhaps we are neighbors.

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm so glad to have found others who share my interests. My second order of lye just arrived and I've got plans for some holiday soaps! I'll be scanning for recommendations on favorite EO's and FO's!

Elaine, I pm'd you.

Back