New to Soap Making!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sakura1024

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Shannon. I am a mother of two and married to a Marine. We are from the foothills of North Carolina, but currently live in southeastern Iowa. I am a professional Photographer specializing in portraiture and I have been doing this for several years. I have always been a crafty person and I have been looking for a hobby to satisfy my artistic desire. Photography is just not enough anymore!

My husband and I have decided to start a farm when we move back to NC, which could be anywhere between 1 and 1/2 to 8 years depending on whether or not he picks up rank. We plan to raise grass-fed beef, cashmere dairy goats as well as fruit trees, vegetables and herbs.

I have been looking for ways to use and sell the milk and produce. I have always wanted to make homeopathic remedies and spa products and have stumbled upon goat milk soap, which is one item I plan to make to sell at the local Farmers' Market. I am happy to have found this forum so that I can learn from others and share any tips I may discover in the future.

Thank you for the opportunity to learn from you!

Latest posts

Back