New so excited to get started!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maranlady

Reaction score
Hi, so glad found this forum, I plan on starting this hobby as soon as I get my supplies in the mail. I used to make candles long ago when I was in college for a small company that allowed me to use creaativity while I earned my degree in nursing. I've been wanting to get back to that and some friend on another forum thought I would enjoy soapmaking. I just started a community class two weeks ago on soap making and we are just doing melt and pour right now. I haven't even got started with real soap making yet and so excited by it all. I am also waiting for some books so I can delve into this project.. I also raise chickens, horses an work as a nurse at a local hospital.

Glad you found us!!

It sounds like you are one busy person!! My oldest just finished her freshmen year in nursing. I have a much greater respect for what nurses have to go through!! Organic chem was almost the end of us.

Welcome! :)
Jude

maranlady said:
Hi, so glad found this forum, I plan on starting this hobby as soon as I get my supplies in the mail. I used to make candles long ago when I was in college for a small company that allowed me to use creaativity while I earned my degree in nursing. I've been wanting to get back to that and some friend on another forum thought I would enjoy soapmaking. I just started a community class two weeks ago on soap making and we are just doing melt and pour right now. I haven't even got started with real soap making yet and so excited by it all. I am also waiting for some books so I can delve into this project.. I also raise chickens, horses an work as a nurse at a local hospital.

that sounds like a sweeeeeet setup ! welcome to the forum!!

Back