Nature's Garden clearance on fo's

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a hoot! Yeah, I want my soap to smell like fish eggs. :lol:

I have to say I'm surprised to see Storm Watch on the list. I thought this was a popular scent.

I've often wondered about the caviar and almost bought the rock lobster once just for the hell of it. Never did, apparently no one else did either.

I can't believe anyone every made those to begin with, or was stupid enough to name them that! YUCK!

I bought rock lobster once, it is a kind of baby powderish smell. I either sold it or gave it away.

When I have a fragrance that doesn't move, I change the name & chuckle as I see it sell like wild fire because it is a 'new' or 'limited' edition scent.

Lyn said:
Hazel said:
I have to say I'm surprised to see Storm Watch on the list. I thought this was a popular scent.
I love the Yankee Storm Watch .................do you have recommendations for this oil from anywhere else :D :D

Lyn -

I've got a 1 oz sample from Just Scent. I haven't used it yet. I was thinking of using it in melts but it's such a clean fresh scent that I might try it in CP. Decisions...decisions :roll:

Hazel said:
Lyn said:
Hazel said:
I love the Yankee Storm Watch .................do you have recommendations for this oil from anywhere else :D :D

Lyn -

I've got a 1 oz sample from Just Scent. I haven't used it yet. I was thinking of using it in melts but it's such a clean fresh scent that I might try it in CP. Decisions...decisions :roll:

Soap it Soap it Soap it :D

soapbuddy said:
I bet if they renamed them they would have sold better.

I agree. I really like NG, but sometimes I just squirm at the names of some of the FOs. Who wants to make a candle or soap that smells like Lobster or Caviar. If you read the descriptions, they don't sound like they would smell weird, but who wants to take a chance?

The Ugli fruit (with an I instead of a Y) is a real fruit, if anyone is interested. It's a Jamaican tangelo, I just looked it up to confirm what I was pretty sure was true :p

The scent is lovely! It smells great blended with a little tea tree oil too.

I would totally buy Rock Lobster if I needed anymore FO right now. Sounds funny.

Caviar, though... maybe not.

Lyn said:
Hazel said:
Lyn said:
Hazel said:

Lyn -

Soap it Soap it Soap it :D

Pushy, pushy, pushy :lol: Okay, I'll use it in CP. Is Saturday soon enough?

What I could do is make a batch and split it. I have several FOs I'd like to test and this would be a good way to do it.

Ugly Fruit does sound good but I should be strong and resist since I've bought so many FOs recently.

Back