my soap display at home

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodi

Reaction score
....is a bit sparse. This is thanksgiving weekend in Canada, and people will drop by to get a few bars. I'm not on the Studio Tour this year (tired, after 7 years of doing it), but people remember, and come anyway. I have more to wrap and will fill this as full as possible, but I've been slacking off a bit lately....

This is in our front porch (which DH calls "the vestibule" - does anyone else use this term?

SoapOct2010.JPG

I should take that little doggy out of the plastic wrap, but will prolly give it to the grandchildren who are coming for dinner Sunday.

Very Lovely. Those are great trays, did you make them?

My husband made the trays, Deda. I have six more smaller ones, on legs, I take to shows.
The instructions for making them are on our SoapMaker site. Click on 'extras' on the left side bar, and scroll down to see a sketch of the trays, click on the sketch for details.

www.soapmaker.ca

and here's a pic of a show I did in springtime, at my neighbour's house. Can you see the legs on the tray? They fold up for storage.

TbleofSoaps.JPG

This was before she had hardwood floors installed (a gift from her grown kids). I'll have to get another pic soon.

Woodi said:
My husband made the trays, Deda. I have six more smaller ones, on legs, I take to shows.
The instructions for making them are on our SoapMaker site. Click on 'extras' on the left side bar, and scroll down to see a sketch of the trays, click on the sketch for details.

www.soapmaker.ca

and here's a pic of a show I did in springtime, at my neighbour's house. Can you see the legs on the tray? They fold up for storage.

TbleofSoaps.JPG

This was before she had hardwood floors installed (a gift from her grown kids). I'll have to get another pic soon.

Have I seen this house before? Decked out with baskets of soap?

Very nice.... I love hardwood and all things rustic, but yours are also very elegant.

PS. There's a nearby town where everyone uses the term vestibule to describe an area ~4X4 feet which is between the storm door and the front door. I guess it's the area where you can stand out of the weather while you get your keys out for the door.

Back