My recent soaps!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eleraine

Reaction score
Très Miel (honey, oats, oat milk)

6940984821_b1da81a930.jpg

Panax (ginseng, coix seed, cinnamon)

6934899115_19ebc42b7d.jpg

Greyscale (bamboo charcoal, rice powder with embeds from my other two soaps)

6901744741_65fcbf5a01.jpg

Those are lovely. I think the layer of embeds in the last one adds some oomph to the soap, KWIM? I think your stamp is very elegant.

Those are just lovely... I love the natural look in soaps (though I haven't achieved that look yet myself >.<) and you've done it beautifully. I also had to look close to see that the soaps were lying on paper towels... really good job photographing them!

Thanks for the compliments! :oops:

Don't know why but I like the look of paper towels in the pics so have done it that way. Will try out my new soap dish next. :D

They are beautiful.....I have one question..I need to make a soap stamp with my name on it...can you help me out as where to purchase one...
thank
Marguerite

eleraine said:
Here's another goodie!

Chocolate Peppermint (dark chocolate, cocoa powder)

6955414257_1958e0358c.jpg

OMG this looks like chocolate bar.....yum! I want to take a bite! Very nice job.

@btap, I got mine from Etsy - there are a few custom soap stamp makers out there for those on a budget.

@riley, thanks for the compliment! I wasn't aiming for this outcome - cut the loaf the wrong way but it's starting to grow on me.

@Hazel, it reminds me of Christmas candy - peppermint, that is. Over here, chocolate goes well with just about anything. :p

My latest - Tangy Revival (ginger-citrus-beer with some indigo - coloured my soap green but after a day or so, I can see that it's starting to turn blue...a little)...

6818144060_59bfdc94f4.jpg

Wow that chocolate soap looks amazing!!!

Cool soap with the beer!

Latest posts

Back