My first “Rain” soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_0749.JPG

Aww, those are SO adorable!! I love blue and I love rain. :D Excellent execution, good sir!

They turned out so well. Very nice job :D

Thanks. I was very pleased for a 1st attempt. As always, I learned a lot, but they pale in comparison to some of the artful work posted this weekend. Not that its a competition, but WOW. I was blown away by a couple of them. It feels like I get a good result as the exception, but I’ll take ‘em any way I can get ‘em.

omg.... fantastic!!! And I can feel your pain doing this technique.. but the cut is so worth it!!!! Great job!!
(off to google rain soapmaking method... aka mini drop swirl... lol) :D

Last edited:
Hell no! It does not. Yours would have taken a lot more technique than that drop swirl.
You are too kind. I’m not being falsely modest, and I’ll gladly accept your compliment, but I’m still a huge fan of your work. How long have you been making soap?

omg.... fantastic!!! And I can feel your pain doing this technique.. but the cut is so worth it!!!! Great job!!
(off to google rain soapmaking method... aka mini drop swirl... lol) :D

Oh yeah, it’s definitely that one good cut that keeps me batching up the oils.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work Daryl! I love blue and I love the color combo. And you say it's the first time? Wow..

Back