My 3rd attempt at Goats Milk

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traceyann

Reaction score
Heres a pic of my 3rd attempt at GM , it looks ok to me ( cant wait to try it) ....and beside it is the mould I used, its a throw away cup I recycled from work ( as talked about in another post)

101bfd49.jpg

Wow!! That looks fantastic.
What sort of cup is that?
Did u say there was another thread about that...sorry if I'm asking the obvious question...I can't seem to find it. :oops:

Thanks girls, Rosegirl, I work in an aged care facility and these cups come with thickened fluid for the oldies.....they dont drink from this cup its poured into another one with 2 handles, thus no infection control issues.....best of all they were free....

Traceyann said:
Heres a pic of my 3rd attempt at GM , it looks ok to me ( cant wait to try it) ....and beside it is the mould I used, its a throw away cup I recycled from work ( as talked about in another post)

101bfd49.jpg

That looks absolutely lovely Traceyann.. sooo creamy :). May I ask which method you used to incorporate your GM into the soap please?

Yes thats it, I added just enough water to dissolve my lye and then added that to my oils...then at a very light trace I added the milk....NO STICK BLENDER though as it traced too quick when I did this....so I just stirred with a spoon....

Latest posts

Back