My 2nd & 3rd CP Batches

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenn624

Reaction score
Pictures of my very 1st three CP batches!

first batch, almost fully cured now, 75% olive oil, 25% coconut

olive-cured640x480.jpg

second CP batch, olive, coconut, soybean, canola, and safflower oils. lemon biscotti (smells just like poppyseed muffins), with lemon peel added.

SOAP037640x480.jpg

My 3rd batch, made two days after my 2nd. Chocolate Mint with cocoa powder and peppermint FO. Canola, Coconut, Soybean oils. I tried to swirl it, it didn't go so well, the nice neat swirl I had before I put the lid on the mold went away by the time I took the lid off. Melty cocoa powder...?

chocolate-mint001640x480.jpg

I'm hooked. Hopelessly.

They all look so delish! Love the Lemon Biscotti!

Congratulations.....I have heard there may be a 12 step program for soapers, but I'm definitely not interesting in it :wink:

Tanya :)

These are really your first 3 CP soaps? WOW!
They all look fantastic, you certainly have the knack for it.
Long live the obsession :)
Look forward to seeing lots more!

x

lovely soaps! can't believe you're still new at it!!! welcome to a DIVINE ADDICTION!!

what's next on the list? LOL!

Thanks for the replies :D
I'm going to have a go at some ginger lime scented soap today, and try the swirl thing again. Or maybe layers....I've not layered CP yet, hmmm...so many possibilities.

Very nice !! You'll get the swirls down to a fine science don't worry about it .... yours look 100 times better than my first swirl ... great job.

Back