Quantcast

Motivation

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

G

One a day-to-day basis.. and life is taking a toll on you.

What do you do to keep you uplifted and motivated?

Bret

Reaction score
Spend time with my horses. Especially grooming. They enjoy it and since it's physical work, it eases frustration as well.

pepperi27

Reaction score
I listen to music and play with my children. They always make me feel better.

Mandy

Reaction score
It always helps me to take a break and do something to help me take my mind of things. Take a yoga class. Go for a hike. Take my dog to the park. Just a change of routine helps me recharge.

When i feel like I'm getting into a rut I plan a little weekend trip. Just a small camping trip or a weekend stay in a nearby city. It helps give my mind and body a break then I can return with the motivation and energy i need.

black squirrel

Reaction score
Some days I just need a good cry. Then I wash my face, turn on Dean Martin and dance around my kitchen. It takes away some of my stress so I don't lose it with the Mr. It makes me feel lighter. Its that or the shooting range!

dragonfly princess

Reaction score
Um...WOW Dancing or the shooting range, I think we have picked up a psycho here kids! Shhhh don't tell her I said that....she might dance over and shoot me :)

Just a little Friday Humor :lol:

black squirrel

Reaction score
Hey, what can I say? My Dad does cowboy re-enactments and my Mom listens to jazz and show tunes. And by shooting range I do mean beer cans on my porch railing! Just kidding... Happy Friday!!!

Bret

Reaction score
Forgot about shooting! That's one of my husband's "releases", 100+ rounds though his .9 mm!

I've tried shooting (got the target holder on my first try! ;) ), but I prefer bow & arrow. Target only, I like my deer to keep visiting our property.

Wintersnow

Reaction score
art, when I'm feeling stressed I will either go throw paint at a canvas or pound on clay. That's very physical and gets rid of pent up anything. :lol: