most kickass icecream recipe mmmmm

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanT

Freemason, Maker, Father, Mover & Shaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just made homemade ice cream (and whole wheat bread today but thatll be a diff story lol) screw storebought stuff!!!

Makes 10 1/2 cup servings (which goes real quick if your me and can eat a pint at a time lol)

Preptime: 5 mins+25-30 in icecream machine.... also may want to give it two hours after setting up to "ripen" you can also sub the heavy cream for all milk (which makes it more like gelato)

1 C whole or skim milk, chilled
3/4 cup granulated sugar (i cut it down a bit cuz i dont need that much sugar, so used a little over 1/4 cup and turned out fine by my taste)
2 C heavy cream, chilled
1-2 tsp pure vanilla extract (i put 2 and mmmmm goood)

use a hand mixer/whisk to combine milk and sugar, until sugar is dissolved (1-2 mins of stirring), stir in heavy cream and vanilla...

(i have an icecream machine, so basically after you mix it up... throw it in the machine and wait like 25-30 mins and mmmmmmm)

Nutritional analysis/serving

Calories: 239 (68% from fat)
Carb: 17g
Protein:2g
fat: 18g
sat fat: 11g
Cholesterol: 69mg
Sodium: 30mg

sooooo friggin gooooooooood ill never buy icecream again.

If you dont like vanilla sub it with anything you want... mint chip? add peppermint extract + some semisweet chocolate chips which have been pulsed in your food processor...

I have not made ice cream yet but there is a chain store by me that makes one called candy bar explosion that is wonderful and will add inches to anyones waistline.

Bruce

I have also prepared ice-cream one and it was amazing and full of taste it was quiet a good experience. Everybody admires me and my recipe.

Latest posts

Back