Magazines?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saponifier
It's an online magazine distributed by PDF file.
I adore each and every issue. I've been buying back issues a few at a time.

Oh, I LOVE Saponifier too. I have a subscribtion since early this year and treat myself to a back issue every other month. And when your living in Europe; the prices are insanely cheap too 8)

I agree with Deda and Dagmar that Saponifier is a great resource. I would love it even more if it weren't online.

You can print it out, but that would be a lot of ink. I usually just print off the articles I'm really interested in. :)

Jude

I love it because it's paper free.

I get most all my bills online, don't get newspapers, use cloth napkins. Anything I can do to save those trees, along with the energy used to get the paper to me.

dagmar88 said:
I have to disagree there; since it's in pdf it's readily available for soapers around the world :wink:

I do appreciate the green aspect of being online and the added availability/affordability.

But, I would like to be able to pop the whole magazine in my car for those quiet moments waiting at the soccer field, lunchtime at work or in the doctor's office. (my doctors have lousy mags!)

Jude

ohsoap said:
Print it out in draft format on your printer. Then you can take it with you but it won't eat up a ton of ink.

I've never tried that before. Thanks for the tip! :)

Jude

Back