Lush perfume in melt and pour

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clownking99

Reaction score
Hello i have a bottle of left over karma perfume and i was wondering if i can put the 1 ounce bottle and mix it with a pound of transparent melt and pour soap?
Will this scent last ?
Here are the ingredients in the perfume.
Thank you
Full Ingredients
Alcohol , Water (Aqua) , Fragrance , Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin) , Glycerine , *Limonene , Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus Sinensis) , Lavandin Oil (Lavandula Hybrida) , Pine Oil (Abies Sibirica) , Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogan citratus) , Elemi Oil (Canarium commune) , Cassie Absolute (Acacia farnesiana) (Acacia Farnesiana Extract) , *Cinnamal , *Citral , *Geraniol , *Citronellol , *Linalool , *Benzyl Benzoate , *Benzyl Cinnamate , *Cinnamyl Alcohol , *Hydroxycitronellal .
*Occurs naturally in essential oils.
Natural Ingredients
Safe Synthetics

Hello i have a bottle of left over karma perfume and i was wondering if i can put the 1 ounce bottle and mix it with a pound of transparent melt and pour soap?
Will this scent last ?
Here are the ingredients in the perfume.
Thank you
Full Ingredients
Alcohol , Water (Aqua) , Fragrance , Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin) , Glycerine , *Limonene , Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus Sinensis) , Lavandin Oil (Lavandula Hybrida) , Pine Oil (Abies Sibirica) , Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogan citratus) , Elemi Oil (Canarium commune) , Cassie Absolute (Acacia farnesiana) (Acacia Farnesiana Extract) , *Cinnamal , *Citral , *Geraniol , *Citronellol , *Linalool , *Benzyl Benzoate , *Benzyl Cinnamate , *Cinnamyl Alcohol , *Hydroxycitronellal .
*Occurs naturally in essential oils.
Natural Ingredients
Safe Synthetics
I think you will be ok if you are doing melt and pour soap. However I would do a test batch first, like maybe a couple of ounces. I don't see anything in the ingredients list that can't be used in MP soap. However using a product not intended for soap can be a problem.

Latest posts

Back