Looking for Oatmeal, Milk & Honey

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just used some oatmeal, milk, and honey fragrance oil that I got from WSP. It smells great, didn’t accelerate or discolor. WSP owns everything now and it is getting pricey
Do they really? Maybe that's why all of my suppliers disappeared 😏 last place I purchased F/O from was saveonscents and they were always pricey to me.

I read over on craftserver.com that they closed down and liquidated their products on eBay. A more recent post says their website was "back" as of early August, but I just checked, and it is not. Based on how quickly things closed up, and the owner Loren's lack of response to people, it sounds like there may have been a drastic and/or sudden health issue that went down. :(

In any event, maybe check eBay to see if you can find the scent you are seeking.

Do they really? Maybe that's why all of my suppliers disappeared 😏 last place I purchased F/O from was saveonscents and they were always pricey to me.
If you go to their home page and to their about section, it tells you who wsp owns. Although if you ask them, they will say they don't own those stores even though their website directly states it. Seems like another "alternative facts" thing where they think they can repeat it until you believe it. I don't order from them very often anymore. Usually I buy from Etsy stores though, if the etsy shop has a real online shop elsewhere, I will buy from there so they don't have to pay etsy's prices.

If you go to their home page and to their about section, it tells you who wsp owns. Although if you ask them, they will say they don't own those stores even though their website directly states it. Seems like another "alternative facts" thing where they think they can repeat it until you believe it. I don't order from them very often anymore. Usually I buy from Etsy stores though, if the etsy shop has a real online shop elsewhere, I will buy from there so they don't have to pay etsy's prices.
I haven't ordered from them in a a couple years. I don't remember when I bought fragrances from them. I had a shop on etsy when it was first introduced.

I closed it because it became eBay without the auctions. It's nicer without all the clutter.

Latest posts

Back