LOL! Mature Warning, clever marketing

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They have an interesting selection...

My mind is in the gutter carebear. That is what happens when I spend too much time on line.

:lol: just like this one; really wonder who would fall for the advertising :wink:
il_430xN.51134554.jpg

Too dry for a bone?
LeastLikely2Breed@etsy

smiley1669.gif
Tab - place your elbow on the curb.......slowly raise yourself up............
smiley1277.gif

Digit

What's with the barbies?? I don't get it. Is that a real store, or a joke? I obviously don't have a silly business side. :?

Heartsong, I highly suggest you do not search "barbie" at etsy :? ...

Re: x

heartsong said:
that's about as deeply warped and twisted as it gets!

QUESTION: WHERE"S KEN?

Ken is not welcome. He just doesn't have what it takes.

It is so funny because they really have those *Pure Romance* consultant parties. It is similar to a tupperware party but it's assorted intimacy enhancers.

Tabitha said:
Heartsong, I highly suggest you do not search "barbie" at etsy :? ...

OMG!!!

these people have obviously been off their "med's" for sometime! too much caffein and waaaay to much time on their hands!

i don't think i'll ever view a barbie the same way again! LOL!!!

Tabitha said:
It is so funny because they really have those *Pure Romance* consultant parties. It is similar to a tupperware party but it's assorted intimacy enhancers.

Like the home party on "Old School". I couldn't eat carrots for weeks without laughing.

That's kinda funny! I think it was on Etsy where I was looking at soaps and there was one shop that the labels on the soaps said "DIRTY SANCHEZ.....WASH THAT SH*T OFF"

Back