Liberty Natural

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyM

Reaction score
Are any of you familiar with Liberty Natural for essential oils?

I'm planning to make some soap favors for a baby shower, and so I'm researching oils that are safe in soap for new mamas. A friend of mine who works in the essential oils biz informed me of this:

"Many oils on the market are cut with awful chemicals like dicetone alcohol (the same stuff that we use to make brake fluid). if they are cut with this stuff, then they may be reconstituted...meaning they are not even plant material and instead a fragrance made in a lab. it sounds crazy, but there is no regulation that says that you can't sell a reconstituted oil as a "pure essential oil".

Eew!

I have used Liberty Naturals. You can find good quality oils there.
I have also used Camden Grey, Essential Oil University, av-at.com , Lebermuth or Nature's Gift.

New Directions Aromatics also.

I have done a lot of research as I'm planning some EO purchases soon. NDA, EOU and LN are priced pretty comparably but each has some oils that the others don't. They all have excellent reputations. I'm planning on buying from all three, heh, heh, heh....

Latest posts

Back