Just wanted to share this pic with y'all

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sibi

Reaction score
One of my bosses sent us an email with a link to a vast array of photo albums from his travels abroad. He's got some awesome photos!!! But one stuck out as I was perusing his albums. I don't know who the lady in the pic is but wow, talk about a soap addicts heaven??? This shop is in The Netherlands. Look at all that soap!!

soapshopnetherlands.jpg

Wow!They must cut it to size as the customer wants it. I wonder how that works as it would have to be very hard!
That's a great pic!
Thanks for sharing Sibi!

The style of the limited signage I can see looks like Lush - which makes sense.

yowza! that is a LOT of soap!! I love the bunnies in the bottom left corner

Used to work for lush, they do fab ballistics (bath Bombs) too, but my skin started to react and go really dry and red from all the smells! Once I left my skin calmed down. :?

Soap_for_breakfast said:
I <3 Lush but haven't bought anything since I started making soap

yes I recognized it as Lush store too. I used to buy so much from them but I love my own creations too

Right next to the lady's head it says "xxxx skincare".
I read somewhere that all of lush's stuff is MP soap (not that there is anything wrong with that, but it is a bit different to what they advertise, and also, that some people had problems with mould forming in the soap because of all the foodie type things that they add?

Back