just for fun....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calico21

Reaction score
How many soaps are in your bathroom right now?
I have six...3 of my old ones, 1 rebatch and 2 newer ! I think thats the most I've ever had :roll:

That is such a good question. I have 10 that I'm using right now. Some old and some fairly new. Don't you just love it! The more the merrier!! :lol:

My husband brought it up tonight and I thought how funny and wondered if most soapers were like me. I have a strictly oatmeal one that I like to use when I get itchy skin, he likes the rebatches because I add m&p to them and then leg shaving one (big lather) and then the others are just some recipies I was playing around with.

I have 6 in my shower, 1 at upstairs bathroom sink, i dowstairs bath sink, 1 at kitchen sink and 3 at my soaping sink in basement.

Wow...that might be a bit :oops:

Didn't count the kitchen.... :oops: LOL! Have 1 of my very first bars in there, it got a bit of dos(after 2 yrs), so cut it off. Then 1 my first goat milk that i'm testing on hands only since its real new.

15 of my soaps, 1 from Brambleberry swap and 1 bar of lever (DS says he needs to finish off the 16 bars of it that I bought before I started making soap of my own).

Around 30? I have a little basket next to the bath tub. I use one, leave it in the soap dish to dry overnight, then put it back in the basket and pick a new one the next day at shower time!

:lol: Tasha, you have me beat! 22 plus 5 scrubs. I have a 6-inch ledge on the tub; it's lined with dishes and soaps. Nuts, huh? I like change.

Lol, this is fun!

I only have 5 right now, one on the bathroom sink and 4 on the shower (two shampoo bars and two soaps). Even though they've been there for a while now, my boyfriend still asks me EVERY time he takes a shower: what soap should I use? Which one is the shampoo?
That's frustrating! :p

Seriously ... I have no idea ... and I'm not sure I want to count.

I have bars I've bought from a variety of soapmakers in New Zealand and Australia. I have a basket of soaps, plus soap between my towels, in the large open cupboards I have underwear in etc. My ensuite has home made soap everywhere I find spot to put it.

Then to areas away from my bathroom ...

I have one of my soaps being trialled at my handbasin and another one at the kitchen sink.

Now to the other end of the house ... the main bathroom has a basket of home made soaps, the linen cupboard has a huge variety of soaps making my towels and sheets smell fantastic. Then there's the fourth bedroom with the soaps I've made ... slowly curing.

It's a good thing that only my dog and myself live here!

Shower - 5 for me, 2 for hubby. Sink - 4, bath -1 (we don't use the bath!)
Calico21, my hubby much prefers M&P to my lovely CP. He only wanted store bought soap when I only made CP, but now that I make M&P as well, he always wants that.

tasha said:
Around 30? I have a little basket next to the bath tub. I use one, leave it in the soap dish to dry overnight, then put it back in the basket and pick a new one the next day at shower time!
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that has about that many if not more in my bathrooms!! LOL

Hi, my name is Stacey and I have a soap addiction.

I have 5 kinds at the kitchen sink. One at the bathroom sink. And about 6 in the shower, one rebatch, one M&P and four of my own.

:)

Latest posts

Back