It's going to be wet

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigmoose

Reaction score
I am booked to do a craft show in my old hometown this weekend. It is a tulip festival that will bring 10,000 to the show. Having the chance to see family and chat with them is good but the weather forcast is 60% thunderstorms on day 1 and 70% chance on day 2. Due to underground sprinkling they do not allow the use of steaks for the canopy legs either. I have weights but I hope it ias enough.

Bruce

Oh Bruce,

Last Saturday was our towns big event, 8,000 people. Everyone set up Friday in historic downtown. That night a tornado whipped up the main drag & port-a-pots were strewn everywhere! Once they got everything cleaned up, Saturday morning, everything went very well. Perfect sunshine w/o being too hot.

Here's hoping you don't get a tornado :lol: .

I remember seeing some pictures of some of the damage from that TX tornado. It is good that everyone could still have a good time. The town that My show is in is Holland and it is right on the lake Michigan shoreline. I forget if it is the sand dunes or the lakes cooler water but it is very rare for a tornado to touch down within 20 to 25 miles of the coast. I live 25 miles west of there so the show may be safe but my house may not.

Bruce

Back