In The Pot Plop

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarvan

Reaction score
This turned out pretty cool. I like it, anyways.

Lavender-Litsea. Hubby named it Thunderheads

thunderheads.jpg

From one ITP glopper to another ...thats really beautiful soap!Love the colour combo. ITP is great that way-what will be will be and sometimes the results are stunning.Way to go :D

Ok I think I know the answer but what the heck is an in the pot plop- is that a version of a swirl? Whatever it is- it looks awesome!

Stinkydancer said:
Ok I think I know the answer but what the heck is an in the pot plop- is that a version of a swirl? Whatever it is- it looks awesome!

Variation on the in the pot swirl.......'cept the batters so thick its beyond pouring---gotta be glllopped plopped instead.And it actually makes for some really stunning effects :D :D Gotta embrace what the soap fairies bring,eh??

gekko62 said:
Stinkydancer said:

Variation on the in the pot swirl.......'cept the batters so thick its beyond pouring---gotta be glllopped plopped instead.And it actually makes for some really stunning effects :D :D Gotta embrace what the soap fairies bring,eh??

Your right! I think I know that better than anyone lately!! :)
That's what I thought it was, now I'm going to try to do it on purpose. LOL It makes stunning soap.

so, did ya just squirt some liquid color in a few spots and see what happened? i love it, i would like to try, but worried id get some ugly mess and have to put it in the ugly funk soap contest!

Latest posts

Back