I think i have a serious problem!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonesgirl

Reaction score
I think i have a serious problem! I may need to get some help.
I have made 3 batch of CP soap and 1 melt and pour in 9 days.
Is this normal?
Here are my last two batches.
chocolate soap.jpg
Cacao powder no scent.
Rose with madder root.jpg
Madder root, Kelp and rose fragrance.

Seriously every night and all day i think about soaps to make.

are you serious? 3 batches a day. thats awesome. im so jealous!!!:smile:
What should i do next. ive done a basic bar with fragrance, bar with textured top, bar with two colours swirled. What next?:smile:

Just keep going! I am making a lot because I want to sell and I am accounting for the curing time. If I were just making it for myself I wouldn't be going so gung-ho (I keep telling myself that but it's probably a lie ;))

I have fragrance oils up the ying-yang so I'll never run out of things to do...but I am almost out of oils so that could pose a slight problem :)

Yeah, 4 batches in 9 days is not bad... just wait until you make 3 batches in 4 days and then have to go 4 or more days without making because you ran out of something... ask me how I know ;-) Of course, you realize you are asking for advise about your new addiction from a bunch of self proclaimed addicts ;-)

I don't think it's a problem. We make one CP batch a day. We only take a break if we run out of something, as Badger said. If you enjoy it and it makes you happy go for it :) Your soaps are gorgeous.

Latest posts

Back