I Love Soaping Because...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love soapmaking because...

I like creating something that is unique, personal, wholesome and used every day.

I love creating a soap far superior to any commercially made soap and knowing it costs LESS to use!

I like soapmaking because I have have far fewer problems with my complexion and my skin has never been healthier.

I like soapmaking because it offers me a medium to engage in aromatherapy in a personal and meaningful way.

Jaaret

Re: I love soapmaking because...

Jaaret said:
I like creating something that is unique, personal, wholesome and used every day.

I love creating a soap far superior to any commercially made soap and knowing it costs LESS to use!

I like soapmaking because I have have far fewer problems with my complexion and my skin has never been healthier.

I like soapmaking because it offers me a medium to engage in aromatherapy in a personal and meaningful way.

Jaaret

Thanks Jaaret, well put.

SS

ChrissyB said:
Super Soapers to the Rescue!!!
You guys are so funny!! :D

I can see it now, bad guy comes over the hill on interstate highway, no one else has been able to stop him. Round the corner he comes and is met by the spine tingling vision of "Super Soapers". Lined up each with a pail of water, designer natural oil soap bar and a fancy floral face cloth.
"Stop, or we will whipe you clean outa here we chant".
He bubbles to a stop.
The world is once again a safe place to soak in a bubble bath drinking champagne.
SS
:oops:

I can see it now, bad guy comes over the hill on interstate highway, no one else has been able to stop him. Round the corner he comes and is met by the spine tingling vision of "Super Soapers". Lined up each with a pail of water, designer natural oil soap bar and a fancy floral face cloth.
"Stop, or we will whipe you clean outa here we chant".
He bubbles to a stop.
The world is once again a safe place to soak in a bubble bath drinking champagne.
SS

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Back