I apologize ahead of time. Cupcake soap!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't really decided on how these will be packaged. In the past I've used cupcake boxes, and shrink wrapping. Wasn't really impressed with either method looks wise. I'm thinking of trying a more simple approach with a cellophane bag tied with a ribbon.

Well, I was just thinking if you had a better idea. .. I had done cupcake (melt and pour ) for my daughter's birthday favors and had packed them in cello treat bags... wouldn't stay upright so used some confetti on the bottom of the bag

1413472572474.jpg

Yep those are pumpkin ones, I have some cherry ones,cinnamon ones as well as gingerbread. :)

1413477025787.jpg

I may shrink wrap the bottom of the cello bags to keep them upright. Love the ribbon though!

WOW!! Looks delicious! You said they improved as they discolored, do you have pictures of how the soaps look after discoloration?

I will check and see if I got some, I may have sold out of them

I haven't really decided on how these will be packaged. In the past I've used cupcake boxes, and shrink wrapping. Wasn't really impressed with either method looks wise. I'm thinking of trying a more simple approach with a cellophane bag tied with a ribbon.

Those are unreal. Ask member "seven" about how they do the wrapping. Seven also does a lot of things like the cupcakes etc.

EXCELLENT! ;)

Latest posts

Back