Howdy from Minnesota!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacey

Reaction score
I'm rather a newbie at soaping. I've only been doing it for a couple of months and really enjoy the good clean fun! I'm looking forward to learning from, and eventually becoming a contributor, to the forum!

Hi there!

Welcome to the greatest soap forum in the world!
I've gotten some great support from the people on this site- hope you'll find that too!

What sort of soaps have you made?

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

I've made some CP soap, some M&P soap and shower gel soap. I'm still trying to get my head completely wrapped around the CP recipes and processes. But I'm getting there. :wink:

I also goofed around with a cream/lotion recipe. I really like how that's worked out for me. I plan on whipping up more soon.

Next on the agenda will be beeswax lip balm (For those cold, dry winter months in MN) and container and dipped candles.

I got interested in making bath and body products because my husband has always wanted to keep honeybees. Three years ago he finally invested in the necessary equipment and got started. Meanwhile, I was trying to figure out what we could do with all the beeswax and honey.

First two years were very good learning years for both of us. Harvest was ok but not an overabundance. This year's harvest will be very, very bountiful! I'll have lots of wax to work with. And literally hundreds of pounds of honey. :D The beekeeping life is sweet indeed!

Latest posts

Back