How to Wrap Round Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melonie

Reaction score
Hi There,

Would anybody have an easy technique to wrap round soap? I've seen them wrapped in tissue paper with nice round label stickers on various sites, but couldn't figure out how it's done. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,

Melonie

Use something round like a bowl or roll of duct tape. set your wrapping on it and use your soap to push it down into the container. This will make your pleats for you. Add label.

Hi All,

What wonderful ideas and so simple! I will try them with my next batch. Thank you all!

Have a fantastic day,

Melonie

x

look in the photo gallery by jaarat-my fall soaps. he posted a tutorial on how he wraps round soap. i wish we could move it to the tutorial section for easy reference.

Beware: anything porous like tissue paper will stick to the M&P soap & you will have a big mess on your hands. You will need to wrap it in saran or some other type of plastic wrap 1st, then in tissue, fabric, etc if you desire the extra treatment.

Thank you Heartsong and Tabitha for your input. Great info. I'll keep it in mind.

Melonie

Back