How about a little fizzle up in here!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellistarr

Reaction score
I hardly ever see eye candy of other bath and beauty products, so I thought I'd share. I love making these.

DSCN0086.jpg
Cherry Bombs fragranced with Brambleberry Cherry Blossom FO

DSCN0088.jpg
More Cherry Blossom. All made with Brambleberry stainless steel bath bomb molds.

DSCN0085.jpg
Cherry Blossom wrapped for Valentine 's Day

DSCN0008.jpg
Fourth of July Bath Bomb Foamers- These fizz and bubble

DSCN0081.jpg
Confetti Bath Bombs- These have soap shreds inside. Clay, Himalayan and Denditric salt make them rock hard. Decorated with candy sprinkles and soap shreds. These weigh a whopping 9.6 oz

Love them......In the humid climate I live in, bath bombs just don't work out for me, which is a pity, because I love making them! Yours are so pretty :D

Those are very cool! Do the 4th of July ones have a fragrance?

I love bath bombs! Love them all but I especially love the colors of the last one. :) Very nice!

Those are very cool! Do the 4th of July ones have a fragrance?

Yes, I scented those with a Juicy Couture dupe that I got from Sweetcakes.
Those were a hit , soft and feminine and I wished that I had made a matching soap. Thanks for the compliment! :D

These are beautiful! Thank you for sharing! I recently just started making bath bombs and enjoy seeing everyone else's creations.

What colorants do you use for your bath bombs?

Pinkxpressions I use regular oxides. I believe I purchased from Texas Natural Supply. I also buy from Brambleberry. I'm happy that you all like them.

They are incredible!!! I am bath bomb challenged..Yours are perfection..

I have only seen a few of these but those there Are so nice!!
I've never done them though but always curious about them. I'm an oddity woman who doesn't like baths. Lol
So do bath bombs just go in a bath of water and you get fizzies an extra additives?

:smile: I had to blush about my bath bombs being perfection. That compliment is huge. The truth is, I'm always working to try and perfect them. I do buy from others and there are some awesome bath bomb makers out there in the handmade world. I will buy commercial from Lush and Bomb Cosmetics to help keep me on my A game. My Bath Bombs (or fizzies) are designed to soften your water and provide you with an aromatic, skin softening, bathing experience. I also make the kind that will provide you with bubbles as well. For maximum bubbles I make the bars that bubble. Needless to say, I LOVE taking baths!

Well maybe ill just have to buy one and try it out then. Could be the missing link in my non bathing chain! :)

I'm guessing you have a store online? Etsy?

Latest posts

Back