Hi there :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayuri

Reaction score
Hi!

I am new here and I thought I would say hi! It's nice to find a pretty good forum about soap making as I have many questions lol

At the moment I'm on maternity leave after having my amazingly beautiful son Jude in December last year. It is due to end in June and I am planning to stay at home and go back to college in September but I want to do something at home and make a bit of money as well. I use to help a neighbour make her soaps so I decided to do it myself now. I would ideally like to branch out into other things as well but I'm going to build up slowly as first.

Anyway, hi to anyone reading this :)

Welcome the forum!!

There are loads of friendly and helpful people here. :)

I have really learned alot from the smf members. We love to see pictures (babies included!)

Jude

P.S. Love your son's name!

heyjude said:
Welcome the forum!!

There are loads of friendly and helpful people here. :)

I have really learned alot from the smf members. We love to see pictures (babies included!)

Jude

P.S. Love your son's name!

Well I can only oblige! :)

This is a picture of Jude from last week, enjoying his first taste of carrot! His daddy got him rather messy.

[img=http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1747/img1023a.th.jpg]

HI
Welcome to our forum. It's good that as a new mum you have an interest that's just for you~otherwise we would get lost under a mountain of nappies!
It's great here, you'll love it!
Chrissy

Sayuri said:
Hi!

I am new here and I thought I would say hi! It's nice to find a pretty good forum about soap making as I have many questions lol

At the moment I'm on maternity leave after having my amazingly beautiful son Jude in December last year. It is due to end in June and I am planning to stay at home and go back to college in September but I want to do something at home and make a bit of money as well. I use to help a neighbour make her soaps so I decided to do it myself now. I would ideally like to branch out into other things as well but I'm going to build up slowly as first.

Anyway, hi to anyone reading this :)
welcome!!! :) how are things going!?!!?!

Hi! Sorry I haven't had time to reply since now. A bit late but better than never :)

I have now finished work totally and have been looking into college or starting my own business in soap making. Recently I've had an offer to invest in me to start this business so I'm getting my act together now! Lol

I'd rather stay at home with my son but also start my own business too.

I've just put a post on M&P soaps about finding a decent safety assessor as I'm really struggling. I've pretty much got everything sorted as regards to a business plan etc but I'm soo stuck on a safety assessor and who is actually decent to go to. Any help would be appreciated and sorry again for taking my time in replying lol

Belated HELLO and Welcome.
hello-f.gif

I hope you don't have number 2 child still in the oven :D and trust that everything went fine.

Latest posts

Back