Hi, I'm Karina

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Temple Earth Soaps

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've just recently joined up although I've been reading your posts for a bit now LOL
I used to make soap about 10 years ago but have just recently gotten back into it, and when I say "back into it" I mean I have completely immersed myself in it! I have a whole bedroom dedicated as my Soap Lab (along with my kitchen, dining room table, and a spare closet). I love it because I'm a huge science nerd and I like to be creative and soaping is both - I love it!
Anyway, nice to meet you guys, officially :)

Welcome to the Forum officially, Temple Earth! Love your name and logo.
flowers-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hey everyone! I've just recently joined up although I've been reading your posts for a bit now LOL
I used to make soap about 10 years ago but have just recently gotten back into it, and when I say "back into it" I mean I have completely immersed myself in it! I have a whole bedroom dedicated as my Soap Lab (along with my kitchen, dining room table, and a spare closet). I love it because I'm a huge science nerd and I like to be creative and soaping is both - I love it!
Anyway, nice to meet you guys, officially :)

Hi Karina! Love your biz name!

Latest posts

Back