Hi from South Africa

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anne-KZN

Reaction score
Hi, I'm in KwaZulu Natal, South Africa. I'm trying my hand at liquid soap and have had a few problems that I'm hoping to find help with...

We've been making CP soap for years (it's my sister's business and she sells the soap she makes), but this is the first time we've tried liquid soap and it's a completely different process.

I haven't yet looked at the boards, I will do so now!

Thanks, Hazel and Irishlass. When I looked at the boards I realised there isn't really one on which I can ask my questions!

I went along to agriffin's website, but unless I'm missing something, it doesn't seem complete, and the comments seem closed? It's a pity, because what is there is easy to understand and interesting, particularly how to formulate your own recipes - I will definitely be using that!

Does anyone know of a forum for liquid soap makers?

Thank you, Irishlass. I did have a look at the Candle and Soap forum, but it doesn't seem all that active. Is it okay to post questions and experiences with liquid soap on the CP forum?

Hi Anne

How weird is this! I've also just joined up and I'm also in KZN. We're in Ladysmith, where are you?

Hoping to get lots of inspiration here.

Juliet

Wow, Juliet, that really is weird! I'm in Nottingham Road. We're in the middle of a huge hail storm at the moment - what is with the weather? I don't ever recall a hail storm first thing in the morning...

Latest posts

Back