Help! Can you use baking pans as molds?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimmergirl

Reaction score
I was on myspace.com/soapmakers forum and visisted a fellow soap maker's website to see her soaps and noticed that she did the cutest soaps in the shape of cakes. It looks like she uses a bundt pan but how did she do that? I saw that she did cupcakes but I know how she did those. Help anybody? Not sure about baking pans. Thanks!

Cherry

I bet she used the silicone bundt pan. They are so nice. I have used the cupcake liners and have a couple of other silicone ones I use for cp.

Thanks for the response! Do you use it to make mp or cp soaps? Or can you use silicone pans for both?
Cherry

You can use them for both. I love it for my cold pour. I have a pumpkin and leaf one I got from Joannes and use it for my Harvest blend Kitchen soap cp. They are great. I also found the silicone liners at the $ store and made some choc ones with mp white on top, pic in the gallery if you would like a look.

go to the forum index and look for gallery. That is where pic's are posted. You can see some beautiful stuff in there, it could take hours. LOL

Thanks for the clue....hehe! How long have you been soaping? What advice would you give me? Thanks again! I'm going there now to check it out.
Cherry

Well be very careful. This is very addicting and you may need to seek help. I have been at it for 3 years, and have just started selling. I have a spot in a store downtown and I sell to people at my day job in a medical building. I took over the spare room after my son went to college, my husband was using it for his hunting and fly fishing stuff. Well long story short, I moved him out to the garage and took over the room! :shock: Advise is to study these forums and learn all you can. Everyone is so helpful and you can learn so much.

Latest posts

Back