Hello

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aruala

Reaction score
<My name is Aruala, I'm very very new to using forums. Ive been making soap for about a year or so now. I started selling them and its been doing great. I use the melt and pour method but i'm wondering what is the best process to use and their benefits. I don't know much about the other methods.. Feeling like Im doing it wrong.>

As an update, posted that in the introduction forum looking to get some advice, still i feel as tho everyone is stating that MP isn't really making soap. I was thinking of trying CP but generally i like using MP, my customers like it. Maybe i should make both? Idk feeling kinda lost and confused. Is it possible to open and run a shop using only melt and pour?

1517684_589293947822235_93719203_n.jpg

1511044_576034125814884_1328511809_n.jpg

1425515_576034029148227_2110125957_n.jpg

Your soap is very pretty. Feel free to ask questions and yes, you are still soaping with M&P. I do M&P, Hot Process and Cold Process. It is all soaping to me.:grin:

I agree with lsg 100%. You should do what you love to do and don't let anyone put you down or tell you what you "should" do. If MP is your passion, then rock on! Your soaps look wonderful! :)

I agree with lsg 100%. You should do what you love to do and don't let anyone put you down or tell you what you "should" do. If MP is your passion, then rock on! Your soaps look wonderful! :)

I agree with lsg and Tienne 100% I only do MP so far and I love it. I have a full time job and do soaping as my hobby.

There are so many possibilities to do with MP soaps. I often check pictures of CP SOAPS AND comment on it too just because I love the way they look or ingredients in it :)

Everyone is very nice, encouraging and way more experienced than I am so I love asking any and every question I have. :hug:

I love your soap! Especially one with pastel colors. Kind of like Easter favors

You make gorgeous soap and the brights are as beautiful as the pastels.
MP is faster than CP and you don't need lye. But I've only done MP so I'm biased. However, if you're drawn to make CP you should. Many people start with MP and branch out.
Whatever you make -- HAPPY SOAPING! :)

Thank you so much everyone :) Im so happy to be part of the forum everyone has been so kind! <333

You have gorgeous soap and I have seen lots of M&P for sale around so keep up the awesome work.

If you decide to try other methods you are in the right place for support, everyone here is super helpful. :)

Hi Aruala, I also make MP soaps along with CP. I often give MP soaps as a gift and people just love them! As for me, MP soaps do take more time than CP. Go with your heart! Happy Soaping!

Latest posts

Back