Hello!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roundtreeorganics

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I wish i had joined this forum earlier! My name is Nick and I have been making soap for about 5-6 years now. I started making it for myself. Before you know it the whole family wants free soap! I figured id try my luck at craft shows and it was a hit. I have been selling my soaps for about 2 and half years now mostly at shows and also on ETSY. Its been getting me through college so I cant complain at all! Looking forward to talking with all of you.
take care!
-Nick

Hello Nick and Welcome to the forum! I second Liz's question :)

A pleasure to meet everyone!
I recieved my bachelors on Long island at stony brook. I'm just finishing a masters in nutrition now and in about 2 months applying to medical schools. I feel like I am always bombarded with school work which is why I love making soap. lol its like my escape. I started making it my freshman year of undergraduate after sitting in on some lectures on cosmetics. Its funny looking back now because I feel so spoiled having so many great soaps in my shower I cant imagine ever going back and using a plain boring soap.

Back