Hello from Ottawa

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaraCara

Reaction score
Hello! I have been bitten by the soaping bug for about a month now and am truly addicted. :grin: What got me interested was wandering on to someone's blog (can't remember whose) and she had these insanely beautiful soaps that looked so good you wanted to eat them. I remember thinking "I can do that!", and the rest is history. I'm here to learn, learn, learn, get my 13 yr old doing this with me and eventually start selling.

Here is a photo of my Chocolate Orange bars and minis. They are not my first but definitely my best. They are creamy like white chocolate and the scent is a light orange--heavenly!

Have a good one!

Chocolate Orange.jpg

Welcome! Your soap looks sooo yummy~ I used to live Kanata 25 years ago. Ottawa is so beautiful.

Thank you! I really am enjoying soapmaking. I catch myself looking at things and wondering if it would make a good mould or not. Crazy. I have a couple of flopped attempts under my belt too--lessons learned but nothing goes to waste. Soapcalc is my friend, for sure.
Kanata is crazy big now. All of the west end is, actually. I'm in the south and it's just starting to develop.

Beautiful and I bet smells yummy. Love the swirls!

Where are you now ?

Sorry to respond so late~ I've live in New Mexico, on the Eastside of the Sandias, by Cedar Crest 7000 ft above sea level. Not as green as Beautiful Cananda, yet not as cold as it either, yet I do have a ski area just 7 miles away. LOL

Sorry to respond so late~ I've live in New Mexico, on the Eastside of the Sandias, by Cedar Crest 7000 ft above sea level. Not as green as Beautiful Cananda, yet not as cold as it either, yet I do have a ski area just 7 miles away. LOL

NP-I have started spending time in Arizona-just love that place. Will have to get to Tuscon next year for the convention!
:thumbup:

Back