Hello from central america!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlott

Reaction score
Hi, I am charlott from El Salvador. I am a single and proud mother of one big boy! I have 5 years being an soapmaking fan, but just 3 years making soap like a hobby that bring incomes to home. I am glad to be here and able to learn from you and share our experiences with this blessing hobby. God bless everybody. Your friend Charlott

x

buenos noches, charlott!

welcome to the forum. we're happy you are here. we've got a great group of members and lots of active participation!

monet

Hello Charlott from Canada! Welcome to the Forum, I'm looking forward to hearing about soaping in El Salvador!

Cheers
Lindy

Thanks all you!!! God bless!
I adore make my CP soaps with exotic ingredients, for example, Jamaica Bliss Soap, made with real Jamaica flowers. Mango and carrot soap: it`s really tender on sunny skin! chocobanana soap: I made it for kids, but adults like it too...I used real banana pure and hershey`s chocolate.
The real problem here is find EO or some FO. EO are really expensive. I need travel to Guatemala o Mexico for it!
My adiction is CP, but sometimes I use M&P.
Thanks all of you!

Bienvenidos Charlott :) Espero que podamos aprender mucho unos de otros.

Me gustaria mucho a ver unas fotos de tus jabones...

hmm. my spanish is getting pretty good. only word i didn't recognize was jabones but now i know. But my spanish is limited.

Hola! Charlott me llamo Sarah. Dos anos me hable espanol. Me sabe mucho poco.

Back