Hello from California

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SudsyPM

Reaction score
Hi my name is Arvette and I've been making soap for about 8 months now and must say I am hopelessly addicted. I am a project manager by day, but only to support my soaping habit. I've been reading the forum for awhile now and thank you all for the great information. It is my plan for my soap business to be my next career post retirement. There are just so many different scent combinations, oil combinations, and color combinations and methods...this is wayyyy better than Starbucks !:)

Welcome Arvette

Have fun with all your soapin, as I'm sure you are already. Don't forget we NEED pics.

Thanks Relle9. I will definitely post pics and stop filling up friends and family's email with "latest and greatest creations".

Welcome to the forum!! You're pretty close if you're in Orangevale... about a 2 hour drive from here.

Hello Arvette and welcome to the forum! I am new to soaping myself, but I am also hopelessly addicted :) Looking forward to seeing some pics of your creations!

Welcome. You will meet some pretty nice folks here. Do share some photo's sometime!

Latest posts

Back