Hello everyone!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aanu

Reaction score
My name is Trinh and I'll be 39 next month. I'm originally from Vietnam and have just moved to Portugal. The reason that brought me to soap making is that my husband has eczema. It was not a problem until we moved to a remote province where we could not find any decent handmade soap with a good price as well. So my husband and I have been making soaps for 2 years. His main job is lining the mold as I don't like that :), sometimes using hand blender when my arms were tiring; also I need his nose as a second opinion when testing essential oil blends. We prefer hot process although for some recipes seem more handy with cold process. I also sold my soaps to friends, some became my loyal customers. I haven't made liquid soap yet but I also want to try for my own use as well.

I came across this forum I don't remember how. I just find the information here is fantastic, mostly based on long-term experience/ experiments and many times also scientifically proven. At first, I was a bit overwhelmed with the knowledge in here so I spent quite sometime just to read through posts in the forum to absorb the info from the experts. I even have my favourite members in here for different topics :) (I'm your secret admirer!) I find many many of you are so kind and generous, also caring and knowledgeable! There are so much more to learn every time I go through the forum and I plan to keep doing it!

Thank you everyone for creating this platform, for people like me understand more about soap making science - and art, and to save tons of time and ingredients in search of near perfect recipes. I'm very grateful.

animated-welcome-image-0119.gif
Aanu!

Latest posts

Back