Greetings!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaityJuju

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Caity, I live in Ontario, Canada and I just joined the forums after doing a quick google search looking for a community that discusses soap making. I started making soaps in late 2018 when I came across a video showing how easy it was to make your own soaps. I then started using real essential oils with each base I purchased and sold the finished soaps to family and friends. I got away from it for a few months since it didn't pick up much, however I recently came across 3x 2lb containers of Crystal melt and pour soap base for dirt cheap which pretty much got me back into it. Almost like someone wanted me to try again haha.

I love making soaps, it's a joy to be able to create something unique, and I hope to expand my knowledge on it, and perhaps work with other forms of soaps in the future. Any tips or advice is great, I'd like to know how to cut costs, and possibly where to get soap base for better prices that won't break my bank (that stuff can be very expensive).

Anyways, thank you for reading, and I hope you all have a very nice day! :)

Welcome Caity :). We have a dedicated melt and pour forum if you have specific questions and and a shopping recommendation forum where to buy supplies.

Hello everyone, my name is Caity, I live in Ontario, Canada and I just joined the forums after doing a quick google search looking for a community that discusses soap making. I started making soaps in late 2018 when I came across a video showing how easy it was to make your own soaps. I then started using real essential oils with each base I purchased and sold the finished soaps to family and friends. I got away from it for a few months since it didn't pick up much, however I recently came across 3x 2lb containers of Crystal melt and pour soap base for dirt cheap which pretty much got me back into it. Almost like someone wanted me to try again haha.

I love making soaps, it's a joy to be able to create something unique, and I hope to expand my knowledge on it, and perhaps work with other forms of soaps in the future. Any tips or advice is great, I'd like to know how to cut costs, and possibly where to get soap base for better prices that won't break my bank (that stuff can be very expensive).

Anyways, thank you for reading, and I hope you all have a very nice day! :)
Hello!

Latest posts

Back