GREAT way to save money on our businesses!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelb5499

Reaction score
So I joined this FREE shopping membership/network where you earn cash back on all kinds of great things. I use it whenever I buy office supplies, business cards, etc. online and I wanted it to share it with all of you!

It's totally FREE and I'm actually giving you guys a signup link for our local PTA because IF you get family, friends, co-workers, or whomever to sign up "under" you, you DO earn a small, small percentage each time they buy something and earn their own cash back. I'd like to help our small little PTA/school as much as possible.

Check out and see what you think and happy saving! (I hope this won't be considered spam because I just LOVE how much I'm earning back on BUSINESS supplies and thought all of the rest of my soapmaking forum friends would benefit from it too!

www.getdough.info

Vistaprint: 8% cash back (plus their great promotions!)
Office Depot 4.8% cash back
Staples .08% cash back
123inkjets 22.4%
GoDaddy.com 9.6% (for hosting and domains)
Overnight Prints up to 16%
Print Runner 20%
PsPrint 16%

Those are just a few that you can use for your business purchases, let alone Personal! Anyway, if it works for you, cool. If not, at least you know of another source to cut costs! :)
[/url]

Back