Golden Harvest :3

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squigglz

Reaction score
il_570xN.442128127_ioe4.jpg

I had put carrot puree into this batch, and I REALLY love how it turned out! It's also got tangerine and clove EOs-it smells wonderful.

Thanks for the help when I posted forever ago with the questions on the purees-it really helped ^_^

Thank you! The clove overpowers at first, but after curing, the clove smell abated a LOT and allowed the others through. So nice!

I am impressed with anyone that can do a swirl, or even a two tone soap with clove EO. It always accelerates like crazy for me.

Nice soaps! very cheerful color.

Very nice! I love the colors, and I wish I could smell the cloves and tangerine!

This one just fills my heart up with sunshine, sunshine! No really - it just looks happy. I bet it smells delicious.

I am impressed with anyone that can do a swirl, or even a two tone soap with clove EO. It always accelerates like crazy for me.

Nice soaps! very cheerful color.

Even more challenging is the fact that this is hot process =P

melstan775 said:
This one just fills my heart up with sunshine, sunshine! No really - it just looks happy. I bet it smells delicious.

And all I really need is a smile smile smile, from these happy friends of miiiiine~ :3 And thank you xD

Latest posts

Back